This is who I am
Working collaboratively with clients, I explore a wide range of emotional and relational problems. Some of these problems include depression, anger, violence, obsession and compulsion including addiction, narcotics, alcohol, food and sex.
I have a particular interest in working with those wishing to explore race, class, cultural identity and individual family history. My client base is varied, coming from cross cultural backgrounds, which I believe has an effect on what is possible and how people feel in their lives.
I work with clients of all gender, heritage and sexualities. Having worked extensively as a Relational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist and integrative counselor with both individuals and couples, I also collaborate with schools, prisons, rehabilitation centres and community based support projects.
I have supervised and managed multidisciplinary clinical teams providing treatment services for substance misuse, depression, anxiety, food and compulsive disorders.
My clinical focus is expansive and generic, focusing on issues associated with attachment disruptions, trauma and
loss. Understanding these issues is an important part of what psychotherapy can offer.
- I am a clinically trained Relational Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, UKCP registered.
- I have a BACP accredited Integrative Diploma in Counselling.
- I trained in Group work at the Institute of Group Analysis.
- I have 20 years experience working with individuals, groups and organisations.
- I work in a private and confidential setting in central London.